In this article, I will show you beautiful and Meaning Bible Quotes About Family. All human beings should live in their lives as the holy bible. If you are spending a happy life, you can share how you feel. You can select the most adobrable one to share that quote with your family members to show your love for them. Have fun!
If you want to make a joke on that day, have a look at our Wedding Jokes.
- Family is what you wake up for every day, breathing every second, and praying to God in every moment to protect you and your family.
- I also want you to know that the head of every husband is Christ, the head of the wife is the husband, and the head of Christ is God.
- There is no longer Jew or Gentile; there is no slave, no free; there is no male or female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
- If someone does not care about his own people and especially about his family, he is making sins
- Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for her. So husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies
- It is not according to the law that you take your brother’s wife as your wife.
- Jesus knew what these people were thinking. And He said to them: “Any kingdom that is torn apart by wars will be destroyed. Likewise, the family, in which everyone is at enmity with each other, is destroyed.
- However, neither a husband without a wife, nor a wife without a husband, is in the Lord.
- Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits the sin of adultery. And the one who marries a divorced woman is guilty of adultery.
- In the hereafter, people will neither marry nor get married. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.
- Wives, obey your husbands as to the Lord, because the husband is the head of the wife, just as Christ is the head of the Church, and He is the Savior of the body.
- Children, obey your parents in everything. It is pleasing to the Lord.
- Wives, obey your husbands, as it is fitting to the Lord.
- It is better to live in a corner on the roof than with a quarrelsome wife in a spacious house.
- The wife has no power over her body, but the husband; likewise, the husband has no power over his own body, but the wife.